Pages

Monday 25 April 2011

Tune for Two


This short piece of dark comedy is definitely my good find of the week (and by "find" I mean a friend posted it on my facebook wall.)

Out of all the videos and content I come across on a daily basis it's unusual for something to stick out in my mind like this. So, naturally I decided to share it!  I believe the video has its' best effect when the viewer doesn't know what to expect so I'll refrain from commenting on its content.  What I can say is that I watched it for the first time mildly confused and holding my breath the whole time. Similar to Quentin Tarantino's movie Inglorious Bastards, I found "Tune for Two" to be more enjoyable the second time around. Knowing the "spoilers" so to speak allowed me to appreciate the film as a whole and find it quite funny.  

No hard feelings if it's not your style. It's pretty out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment