Being a pilot in one of those air races is the only profession where shitting your pants is accepable on the job. Although I'm pretty sure Senator Robert Byrd is incontinent.
|"THAT. IS NOT. GOOD. POLITICS. ..aw dang, I gone and pooped myself again."|
I noticed a forum topic today regarding writer's block. I think because I'm still in the honeymoon phase of blogging I haven't had to experience this yet. It seems as far as blogs go content should be easy to come by. Off the top of my head here's a few examples that I can think of help shake off a writers block.
1) StumbleUpon - spend 15 minutes stumbling through sites and you're bound to find something worth commenting on
2) Reviews - movies, books, TV shows, food, music, you name it. Everybody has favorites, write about it!
3) Dear Diary - just pick a day from your week and write about it. If your life is boring, feel free to make something up, chances are no one will know the difference.
4) Steal Content - we're writing blogs here, not New York Time's articles. Unless you're that worried about your mom or best friend calling you out on source material.
5) Outsource - I sujest India, chances are the grammer will be slightly better than the Chinese alternative. This is particularly useful if your blog is centered around how to fix Windows 7 issues.
6) Booze - I still need to test this out but I'm sure it'll work. Just drink untill you feel inspiration. When drunk, inspiration can sometimes feel like you have to pee. If you pee yourself while blogging please link it to me and I'll send you a free pair of pants.
7) Give Up - If you're still scratching your head at this point you may as well throw in the towel. There's nothing shameful about this, the important thing is that you tried. I'm sure you have lots of other skills like eating T.V dinners and pretending like you're good at Jeopardy.